The latest commercial for the 2012 BMWM5, which was shot by BMW of Canada, imagines the performance-driven sedan being shot out of the barrel of a gun. And while the incredible feats that follow, including a giant glass apple shattering and enormous water balloons bursting are a feast for the eyes, we're guessing it will leave you wanting to know more about what it offers under the hood... as any good commercial should.
That said, BMW Gallery of Norwood, located at 918 Providence Highway, Norwood, MA, invites you to check out the specs for the 2012 BMW M5 listed below. And if you dare to take a seat behind the wheel, simply contact us today to arrange a test drive.
2012 BMW M5 At a Glance- 4.4-liter V8 engine with M TwinPower Turbo
- Seven-speed M Double Clutch transmission with Drivelogic
- 550 horsepower
- Vehicle-speed-sensitive variable-assist (Servotronic), variable-ratio power steering
- Twin-tube gas-pressure shock absorbers
- M Compound 4-wheel ventilated anti-lock disc brakes (ABS) with Dynamic Brake Control (DBC)
- M Drive and M Driving Dynamics Control
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), including Brake Fade Compensation, Start-off Assistant, Brake Drying, and Brake Stand-by features with M Dynamic Mode
- Star Spoke (Style 345M) 19 x 9.0 front, 19 x 10.0 rear forged alloy wheels, and 265/40 front, 295/35 rear performance tires
- Xenon Adaptive Headlights with dynamic auto-leveling, Corona headlight-rings and Cornering Lights
- Driver's and passenger's front airbag supplemental restraint system (SRS) with advanced technology
- BMW Assist Safety Plan (includes four years of Automatic Collision Notification, Emergency Request, Enhanced Roadside Assistance, Door Unlock, Stolen Vehicle Recovery, Customer Relations, TeleService, Mobile Office features4 MyInfo, and Navigation system)